Monday, March 07, 2005

WONDROUS DAY

Today is a joyous, special occasion for you, my love
And I am honored to be the one you share it with
There is nothing in this world I would trade to give you away
For not to have you here by my side, like you've always been
I often think of your beauty and the way you laugh when we talk
How the image of your smile stays embedded in my mind
I float on a cloud to heaven when I think of your name
Like a timeless waterfall, you flow your love into my soul
Sensual tingles, as I can only imagine your soft touch
A haunting desire to melt my flesh into yours, by the fire
Come with me in great aspiration, my sweet fragranced rose
Shine your mighty strength of wisdom before the world
Watch them glow in amazement from your elegant essence
Watch my eyes burn so deep as they seek a cool thirst
Quench my heartfelt emotions that have always so prospered
When the all striving beat of my heart is in yearning
On this day of your birth is a new dawn beginning
That will lead us away to our loves perfect ending

T. Collins

No comments: