Monday, March 07, 2005

SPARKLING SWEET STAR

When I think of how you've touched my heart
How you've been there in my times of need
I can only smile because I love you so
And thank the angels for sending you to me
It's been us for quite a while now
Funny how time slips away without notice
But here you are, still lingering in the wind
My sparkling jewel, my very best friend
The tingling moments we share, I wouldn't trade
The heartache and pain never tore us away
And the making-ups, no one does it better
So you see my love, it's you and me forever
The talks we've had through all the years
Just wanting to feel your skin so near
Soft as a feather, your lips they must be
How I think of you so, in my most urgent need
To cradle you gently, to hold in my arms
As I crave in delight for a taste of your charm
My sweetest possession, the girl of my dreams
My shimmering star, how you shine all of me
Honey, so precious, my only desire
The way you inspire, is what I admire
I'd never fail you in times of your need
Our bond is gold, and always will be
So when that day comes that we finally meet
And I stare in your eyes for the very first time
Don't be surprised if my tears start to fall
It's you that I love and want most of all


T. Collins...08-28-04

No comments: