Monday, March 07, 2005

STAR SHOWER II

From the flowing land of milk and honey
You came forth into my waiting presence
Purest, glowing form that was ever created
Sweetly scented like the freshest bouquet
I had never seen such quite a glisten as you
Leaving prints of gold with each fragile step
Then you came to me with unfolding wings
And I held you close as I glanced behind you
And watched a star shower fall from the sky
As the heavens had opened, benevolent light
Not a sound was echoed, as it lasted forever
Your striking charm, how I yearn for your stay
Caressing embrace, vibes of flutters, they dance
Magnificent moment, my lips on your face
The coolest breeze blows, along, within harmony
As your hair sways in rhythm, and touches my skin
I shudder to think what grand treasures you hold
What remarkable wonders your love waits to flow
Let my heart beat for you, as you look through my eyes
And feel my love cuddle so tight, all your soul
As I gesture the pathway to my timeless portal
And show you a world where love never dies

T. Collins...09-30-04

No comments: