Monday, March 07, 2005

UNCERTAINTY

Ever so often a certain one comes along
That takes your breath away like a morning sunrise
Someone that gives you hope and promises never seen
You were that one for me, my bright morning glow
Fresh air of freedom is what I felt in your arms
A quality so pure, which I never knew
My sunrise angel, with a beam of sprinkles shine
You always had a love I could not compare
Is it that we have finally grown tiresome
Is it that the love we shared has died
After all the strength we gave each other through
Does it fall apart and become a burden clue
Did you know how sad my heart felt when I wanted only you
Did you see you were the one I feared the most to flee
When I felt out of place, thinking you sought anew
I just couldn't pretend I was good enough for you
It wasn't the jealousy, or revenge that you believed
It was me wanting time, next to you, that I dreamed

T. Collins...02-16-05

No comments: